PSERE is a CPD provider for Professional Teachers
CPD units shall be determined
Call for Papers
To invite papers that may (a) stimulate critical debate; (b) encourage exchange of relevant ideas on issues affecting scholarly productivity among educators/ researchers; and (c) add to theoretical foundations used in policy and planning discussions within and among various sectors in the country.
This is to encourage researchers to present analyses and interpretation of empirical data of completed research.
All papers submitted will be peer-reviewed.
- Individual or multiple authors must first submit an Extended Abstract of approximately 1500-2000 words to the Philippine Society for Educational Research and Evaluation at Centro Escolar University, Mendiola, Manila (Attention: Dr. Araceli C. Doromal; email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org cc Dr. Erna V. Yabut; email address:email@example.com. Deadline for submission is on or before March 15, 2020.
- Those who have had their abstracts accepted will be formally invited by the call for paper committee via e-mail so please make sure you have a valid email address.
- The full-length paper together with the revised extended abstract should be submitted on or before April 30, 2020. Blind review process will commence after submission of paper.This should take 2-3 weeks.
- Multiple blind review process may be done. All review results will be shared with the author(s).
- Individuals whose papers were accepted for oral presentation and/or poster presentation should register and deposit their payment amounting to PhP5,000.00(Philippine Delegates) or $200.00 (International Delegates) not later than April 20, 2020. The accomplished registration form with accompanying deposit slip and names of the participant(s) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com
Note: Payments can be made through any Security Bank branch.
Name of Bank: Security Bank – Mendiola Branch
Account Name: Philippine Society for Educational Research and Evaluation, Inc.
Account Number: 0341-197412-001
Other interested participants may opt to use the same mode of registration and payment (No. 5) or may register and pay on site.